Recording Studios in Oxfordshire
To make your session go as smoothly as possible, there are a few things to consider before you start. Following these simple guidelines will allow you to make the best of your time in the studio - allowing you to be as creative as possible.
* Make sure pieces are rehearsed as fully as possible.
* The studio provides tea and coffee free of charge, but please make your own eating arrangements - remember to co-ordinate these with your engineer, because he needs to eat as well!
* Ensure that your instruments and sound equipment are in tip-top working order before the session. Bring spare strings, drumsticks, etc. If any of your equipment requires batteries, bring a spare just in case. And don't forget to bring your instrument leads...
* Because the recording medium is hard disk-based, please ensure that ALL mobile phones are switched off when in the studio. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!
* Consider how much time you need to record, overdub, mix and master your music! Especially allow enough time for mixing...Contact us before booking and we should be able to advise you.
* Drummers should tune their kits as well as possible - this is vital to achieving a good drum sound!